McDonald’s closes temporarily due to customers bringing snakes and insects into the establishment.

A McDonald’s location in East Sussex had to close its doors temporarily when a customer entered the fast-food establishment with live insects to feed their pet snake. This incident occurred at the Drove Retail Park branch in Newhaven on Friday.

Upon being informed, McDonald’s promptly shut down the restaurant and requested the customer to depart. The spokesperson for McDonald’s stated, “As soon as we were made aware, we closed the restaurant and asked the customer to leave.”

Following a comprehensive cleaning process, the restaurant resumed operations later that evening. The spokesperson further stated, “Pest control experts have attended the restaurant to carry out precautionary checks and will continue to monitor.”

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours